- About Us
- E-Mail Policy
- Request Info
- Flight Cards
- Launch Rules
- How We Launch
- Launch Windows
- Contact List
- Road Trips
- Special Events
- SB Merchandise
- Team America RC
- Picture Gallery
- What's New
- News Archive
- I am a Tripoli member. Am I covered by my Tripoli insurance at a NAR launch?
- Do I need to be a Skybusters member to launch with you?
- What do I need to bring to a launch?
- I know very little about rockets. Will there be anybody that can help me at a launch?
- How high do the rockets go?
That all depends on the rocket weight and the impulse of the engine used. Our Oberlin field has a altitude limit of 2,500 feet & our Amherst field has an altitude limit of 5,200 feet.
- Do you get the rocket back after launch?
- Are children permitted to attend your launches?
- Can I just come out to watch?
- Do the Skybusters launch in winter?
- What is your e-mail list for and can anyone sign up?
- Can anyone participate in the club chat on Thursday nights?
- Can I come to a Skybusters club meeting even though I am not a member?
- What is a hybrid rocket motor?
- How do I certify Level 1?
Design and programming by Jamie Wylie. Maintained by Dan Vento, Pat Easter and Gerry Freed for Skybusters Rocketry Club. Please send your comments/corrections/additions to the webmaster.|