- About Us
- E-Mail Policy
- Request Info
- Flight Cards
- Launch Rules
- How We Launch
- Launch Windows
- Contact List
- Road Trips
- Special Events
- SB Merchandise
- Team America RC
- Picture Gallery
- What's New
- News Archive
Membership dues are $15.00 per individual per calendar year. Annual membership renewal is due by March 31st each year.
Where Does the Money Go?
Club membership dues and launch fees provide the money needed to cover a wide variety of club activities and expenditures. Some of these are:
The club accounting records are open for inspection by any club member at any time.
- Provide and maintain launch equipment:
- Replace launch rods, ignitor leads, batteries, etc.
- Upgrade existing equipment
- Purchase of new equipment
- Support educational activities in cooperation with churches, schools, scouting groups, etc.
- Pay for postage to mail out club information packets to prospective members.
- Cover the cost of printing launch cards, club business cards, information packets, flyers, etc.
- Maintain and improve our launch sites in cooperation with the land owners.
Install a drainage tile at entrance to Oberlin field
Fill in low spots on Oberlin field access road
- Provide Christmas gifts to our launch site land owners.
- Annual payment of our section dues to the National Association of Rocketry. These dues provide our club with launch insurance among other things. Additional insurance is also purchased through the NAR for the land owners to provide coverage for them as well.
Design and programming by Jamie Wylie. Maintained by Dan Vento, Pat Easter and Gerry Freed for Skybusters Rocketry Club. Please send your comments/corrections/additions to the webmaster.|